Monday, September 28, 2009

It's getting to be that time again

When I get a free weekend I'm going to visit my brother. I cant wait!

When I visit him its as though someone has pressed my reset button. We have a tradition of watching horror films together, seeing concerts, and having great conversations.

Because October is approaching were going to see if we cant make a trip up to St. Louis. Back in the day people in Hollywood had jobs in departments called "animatronics". They brought to life all kinds of creatures from the mystical to the gruesome. When CGI came into play, and everything was computer generated these people lost their jobs.

Could you imagine having a talent for something that people suddenly decided was useless, and not worth paying for anymore?

These individuals settled into the Midwest and created those "haunted houses" people tour through. These are not just any spook houses, they are award winning! "The Darkness" is nationally recognized as the BEST set of ghastly, ghostly, and terrifying fun houses in the entire U.S.

The Darkness was featured on the travel channel.... check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment